Pages

Friday, August 6, 2021

My Olympic day

 Thursday I woke up and didn’t feel too good but I wanted to go to school because it was Olympic day and we were gonna do fun Olympic activities and so went to school and the first activity looked like fun it was called nee tap and my favorite teacher was doing it I lost my battle but at least I got to watch my friends have fun. My next activity was cool to we looked at the old inside swimming place for the Olympics and we could draw stuff from the Olympics I wasn't there for the last activity but it sounded like fun.

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora MJ.
    I wasn't there on that day but i heard that it was really fun. I wonder if anyone took any photos. I can see a really big improvement in your writing. That's impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi MJ is Cole
    The Olympics day was very interesting if would be fun.
    I've got a suggestion, it'd be pretty cool if you could put image of you doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    Me likey
    Me wasn't there tho
    Me think u could maybe just maybe just maybe that u could make like a intro on what the Olympic day was about. Like something specific like a seperate paragraph

    BYEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi MJ this is William speaking I like your this writing because it has capital letter in Olympic, the thing you need to work on is you need to put some full stops in your writing and then it will be much better.

    ReplyDelete